Salman Khan to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at sister's house?
Salman will reportedly celebrate the Ganesh Chaturthi at his sister Arpita's apartment in Bandra, this year.
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan has been welcoming Lord Ganesh at his Bandra Galaxy apartment here. But after more than a decade, he will reportedly celebrate the Ganesh Chaturthi at his sister Arpita's apartment in Bandra, this year.
The festival dedicated to Lord Ganesh starts Monday and will continue till Sep 20.
If sources are to be believed, the 'Dabangg' star was planning to host Ganesh Utsav at his Panvel farm house, but due to renovation work he had to change the venue and celebrate the festival at sister Arpita's residence.
Besides him, Bollywood stars like Govinda, Jitendra, Bappi Lahiri, Shilpa Shetty, Nana Patekar, Vivek Oberoi, Sonu Sood and Shreyas Talpade are known to celebrate Ganesh festival at their residence.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- US Anti-Doping Agency Confirms Salazar Dossier