Salman not doing any item number in Sohail's next
None of Sohail Khan's directorial ventures have featured an item song. He denies any such song in his next as well.
Mumbai: None of Sohail Khan's directorial ventures have featured an item song, and even in his new film, starring his elder brother Salman, there is no such special tantalising number.
Confirming this, Sohail said: "My script doesn't demand it. And there is really no deeper design to it. It's just how the film is written now. I am only trying to be honest to the social-drama genre."
While Sohail keeps his distance from item songs, his brother Arbaaz, who produced 'Dabangg' and was producer and director of 'Dabangg 2', has readily used item numbers.
In 'Dabangg', he had the hugely successful 'Munni', picturised on his wife Malaika Arora Khan, and 'Dabangg 2' had 'Fevicol se', which saw Kareena Kapoor in the frame.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC