DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salman perfect for 'Pithamagan' remake: Director
Director Satish Kaushik's earlier film with Salman Khan was 'Tere Naam' which was the remake of Tamil film 'Sethu'.
Mumbai: Actor-director Satish Kaushik has bought the rights of Tamil film 'Pithamagan' and plans to rope in Salman Khan, who worked in his 2003 hit movie 'Tere Naam', for the project.
"Sometimes destiny has its own way. I have a nice script for Salman Khan which is much bigger than 'Tere Naam'. I have bought the rights of Tamil film 'Pithamagan', which featured national award winning actor Vikram who had also done Tamil version of 'Tere Naam'," Kaushik told IANS.
'Tere Naam' was the Hindi version of director Bala's hit Tamil film 'Sethu', a tragic romantic tale that came in 1999. Released in 2003, 'Pithamagan' was also directed by Bala and the cast also included Surya.
"I have developed the script and I will soon narrate the script to Salman Khan. He is perfect for the character," said Kaushik.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere