Salman shoots for 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Turkey
On a month long schedule in Turkey, Khan wrapped up the shoot in Istanbul before heading to Mardin.
Mardin, Turkey: Director Kabir Khan has taken his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer spy thriller Ek Tha Tiger to the historical city of Mardin in Turkey. On a month long schedule in Turkey, Khan wrapped up the shoot in Istanbul before heading to Mardin, which is famed for its Arabic architecture.
The New York director said he wanted to capture the historical beauty of Mardin and thanked the people in the city for their hospitality, Anadolu news agency reported. Khan will also capture Antalya, Turkey's biggest sea resort, in his movie.
The film will be released in 25 countries on Eid in 2012. Produced by Aditya Chopra, Ek Tha Tiger will see Salman Khan playing an Indian secret service agent who is on a mission to stop a powerful technology from falling into the wrong hands. He befriends a girl, played by Kaif in Dublin. Later, his mission takes him to Turkey.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology