DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salman shoots for 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Turkey
On a month long schedule in Turkey, Khan wrapped up the shoot in Istanbul before heading to Mardin.
Mardin, Turkey: Director Kabir Khan has taken his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer spy thriller Ek Tha Tiger to the historical city of Mardin in Turkey. On a month long schedule in Turkey, Khan wrapped up the shoot in Istanbul before heading to Mardin, which is famed for its Arabic architecture.
The New York director said he wanted to capture the historical beauty of Mardin and thanked the people in the city for their hospitality, Anadolu news agency reported. Khan will also capture Antalya, Turkey's biggest sea resort, in his movie.
The film will be released in 25 countries on Eid in 2012. Produced by Aditya Chopra, Ek Tha Tiger will see Salman Khan playing an Indian secret service agent who is on a mission to stop a powerful technology from falling into the wrong hands. He befriends a girl, played by Kaif in Dublin. Later, his mission takes him to Turkey.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar