Salman supported when I was battling cancer: Prem Soni
Filmmaker Prem Soni says his friend and Bollywood star Salman Khan stood by him during his trying times.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Prem Soni, who has recovered from cancer of gallbladder, says his friend and Bollywood star Salman Khan stood by him during his trying times.
Prem Soni is the director of Preity Zinta's debut production venture 'Ishkq In Paris'.
"Salman was very concerned when he got to know about my health issues. He got in touch with me and was very supportive when I was battling with cancer. Salman bhai is just a call away and his call makes a huge difference to me," said Soni.
"He must be a huge star, but he is a far better human being. However, now I am healthy and fine and thanks for all the support," he added.
After Soni was diagnosed with cancer, 'Ishkq In Paris', which was supposed to release in November 2012, was pushed to May 2013.
Soni has added a song with Salman in the film and says he considers him as his mentor.
"Salman is beyond work for me...I look up to him. He is my mentor and the song was written keeping him in mind right from the beginning," said Soni.
'Ishkq In Paris' features Preity, Rhehan Malliek and Isabelle Adjani.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner