Salman to launch bodyguard Shera's son in B'wood
Salman had also launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'.
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who has given a break to many newcomers in Bollywood, now intends to launch his bodyguard Shera's son in the film world.
Salman had launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'.
Shera appeared in the song alongside the 47-year-old actor and Katrina Kaif. Now gossip mills are abuzz that Salman is likely to launch Shera's son in Bollywood. Recently Salman was seen praising Shera's 20-year-old son Tiger.
"With his looks and personality we already have a winner. At 20, he is so focused and determined," Salman had said. "It is true that he would be launching my son Tiger in Bollywood. It's a great thing. He has said that (launching his son) which means he would have seen something in my son," an excited Shera told PTI.
On who would be backing the film, Shera said, "Things are in progress." Shera has been by Salman's side for the last 15 years and they share a close bond.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18