Salman to launch bodyguard Shera's son in B'wood
Salman had also launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'.
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who has given a break to many newcomers in Bollywood, now intends to launch his bodyguard Shera's son in the film world.
Salman had launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'.
Shera appeared in the song alongside the 47-year-old actor and Katrina Kaif. Now gossip mills are abuzz that Salman is likely to launch Shera's son in Bollywood. Recently Salman was seen praising Shera's 20-year-old son Tiger.
"With his looks and personality we already have a winner. At 20, he is so focused and determined," Salman had said. "It is true that he would be launching my son Tiger in Bollywood. It's a great thing. He has said that (launching his son) which means he would have seen something in my son," an excited Shera told PTI.
On who would be backing the film, Shera said, "Things are in progress." Shera has been by Salman's side for the last 15 years and they share a close bond.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills