DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salman won't allow 'Mental' to clash with Aamir's 'Dhoom 3'
Daisy Shah will be seen playing the female lead in the movie, which also stars Sana Khan.
Mumbai: Rubbishing reports that the new Salman Khan film 'Mental' is releasing on November 22, director Sohail Khan said that he has no such plans.
"That I am releasing the film on Nov 22 is news to me also. Now people are deciding for me when I'll release my film without my knowledge," said Sohail.
"The way the shooting is going on, I might make it by the end of the year, Inshallah. But I haven't locked in on a date yet," added the actor-fillmaker who got into direction with 1997 'Auzaar' and 'Mental' marks his fifth directorial venture.
Sources close to the film say Salman and Sohail aim to release 'Mental' in the middle of December, weeks ahead of 'Dhoom 3'.
"Salman wants Mental to make it by December. But he won't let it clash with 'Dhoom 3'. It stars two people who are very precious to him - Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif," said the source.
Southern actress Daisy Shah will be seen playing the female lead in the movie, which also stars Sana Khan and Vatsal Seth, Ashmit Patel and Mukul Dev.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet