Salman's 'Dabangg 2' crosses the Rs 100 cr mark
'Dabangg 2' has crossed the Rs 100 crore mark. The film has achieved this success in just six days.
New Delhi: Salman Khan's latest film 'Dabangg 2' has crossed the Rs 100 crore mark. The film has achieved this success in just six days. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film's collection, "#Dabangg2 Fri 21.10 cr, Sat 19.06 cr, Sun 25 cr, Mon 12 cr, Tue 15.5 cr, Wed 8.12 cr. Total: Rs 100.78 cr nett. 100 cr crossed in 6 days!"
There is no big film releasing on the coming Friday and thus the distributors and exhibitors are going to promote 'Dabangg 2' only even in the next week. Everything seems to be working in favour of 'Dabangg 2' for the time being.
'Dabangg 2' is the sequel of 2010 film 'Dabangg' which was directed by Abhinav Kashyap. Salman Khan plays the role of inspector Chulbul Pandey in the franchise while Sonakshi Sinha portrays the character of Rajjo Pandey.
The movie had opened across 2,500 screens on December 21 against 1,800 for the first film of the franchise.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1