Salman's leading lady in Barjatya's film yet to be finalised
Rumours were also doing the rounds that the film will bring Salman and Katrina back on screen again.
Mumbai: As Salman Khan gets ready to team up with filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya again, names of lot of leading actresses have cropped up opposite him, but no one has been finalised yet.
There was a buzz that Salman will be seen romancing either Parineeti Chopra or Ileana D'Cruz, in the upcoming venture.
"We have not finalised any leading lady yet opposite Salman. We might go with known faces (established actress) or a fresh face but nothing is confirmed yet. Only Salman is on board," a source close to the project said.
Rumours were also doing the rounds that the film will bring Salman and Katrina back on screen again. Even Anushka Sharma's name had come up.
The yet to be titled film would mark the reunion of Salman and Barjatya after a gap of almost 14 years. The duo had last worked in 1999 family drama titled 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
The new film will be a family drama with only one hero and heroine, the source said. The makers will start shooting for the film from June next year with the shooting taking place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief