Salman's Wanted collects 75 lakh in Pak
Salman Khan's Wanted has broken all records in Pakistan.
Salman Khan's Wanted has broken all records - not in India, but in Pakistan! Well, at least that's what producer Boney Kapoor says.
A beaming Kapoor reveals, "Salman Khan has become the national craze in Pakistan and in the Gulf countries. Wanted has collected Rs 75 lakh in just 2 days in Pakistan and over Rs 20 lakh in six days in the Gulf countries."
The producer added, "Distributors from Pakistan have been calling me up non-stop. They have been telling me how for the first time in multiplexes were running to full houses in the country because of the film. Even multiplex owners have been sending me congratulatory messages. Apparently, the people are giving the film a standing ovation after every show."
And that's not all. Boney Kapoor further said, "Girls and even boys are going mad over Salman's bare chest. There's a good number of repeat audience as well. The film is doing excellent business overseas as well. I am just waiting for the exact figures."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"