Samajwadi Party Leader Molests Teacher in Ghaziabad, FIR Registered
Ghaziabad: A Samajwadi Party leader allegedly molested a teacher at his school, following which a case has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Dishant Tyagi, the party's candidate from Murad Nagar for the Assembly polls next year, runs a school in Morta village.
A teacher of the school alleged that Tyagi called her in his office and sent his gunner and security officer out, Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashish Srivastav.
The complainant alleged that he offered to bear her family expenses. When she spurned his proposal, Tyagi grabbed her from her waist.
The SP leader also threatened the teacher of dire consequences is she told about the incident to anybody.
A case under sections 354A (sexual harassment), 354D (stalking), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 342 (wrongful confinement), 506 (criminal intimidation) of IPC has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly