Samajwadi Party Leader Molests Teacher in Ghaziabad, FIR Registered
Ghaziabad: A Samajwadi Party leader allegedly molested a teacher at his school, following which a case has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Dishant Tyagi, the party's candidate from Murad Nagar for the Assembly polls next year, runs a school in Morta village.
A teacher of the school alleged that Tyagi called her in his office and sent his gunner and security officer out, Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashish Srivastav.
The complainant alleged that he offered to bear her family expenses. When she spurned his proposal, Tyagi grabbed her from her waist.
The SP leader also threatened the teacher of dire consequences is she told about the incident to anybody.
A case under sections 354A (sexual harassment), 354D (stalking), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 342 (wrongful confinement), 506 (criminal intimidation) of IPC has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"