Samajwadi Party Leader Molests Teacher in Ghaziabad, FIR Registered
Ghaziabad: A Samajwadi Party leader allegedly molested a teacher at his school, following which a case has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Dishant Tyagi, the party's candidate from Murad Nagar for the Assembly polls next year, runs a school in Morta village.
A teacher of the school alleged that Tyagi called her in his office and sent his gunner and security officer out, Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashish Srivastav.
The complainant alleged that he offered to bear her family expenses. When she spurned his proposal, Tyagi grabbed her from her waist.
The SP leader also threatened the teacher of dire consequences is she told about the incident to anybody.
A case under sections 354A (sexual harassment), 354D (stalking), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 342 (wrongful confinement), 506 (criminal intimidation) of IPC has been registered against him and his brother, police said.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh: The Phoenix Who Keeps Coming Back Again and Again
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Amazon Removes Mahatma Gandhi Chappal Recalling Sushma Swaraj's Warning
- HIL 2017: Sardar Singh Confident of Winning India's Premier Hockey Tournament
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More