DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samantha and Suriya together for the first time
The movie is expected to bring together Samantha with Suriya for the first time directed by Lingusamy.
Tamil: The director in Lingusamy is getting ready to entertain the audience. The filmmaker, whose last venture was Vettai, is planning to team up with Suriya for his next project.
"The yet to be titled flick will be produced by Lingusamy's own banner Tirupathi Brothers. It will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and cinematography by Nirav Shah," say sources.
The highlight is that the movie is expected to bring together Samantha with Suriya for the first time. "Now that the actress is getting well from skin ailment, she is on a signing spree. Lingusamy is currently busy with the script work. He will make an official announcement only after he is done with the script," sources added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond