DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samantha devotes much time for philanthropy now
Samantha now devotes her time for destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
Samantha, who is receiving accolades from various quarters for the past one week thank her film 'Neethane En Ponvasantham' and the Telugu version of it named 'Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu', and has decided to spend a decent share of her time and money for a just cause.
The actress will be part of an organisation called Pratyusha, which reaches out to destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
"I strongly believe that everyone should contribute something to the society they live in. Hence the decision," says the 'Naan Ee' girl.
At present, the actor is doing a string of movies in Telugu. Also she has signed Suriya's forthcoming film, which is to be directed by Lingusamy.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes