Samantha devotes much time for philanthropy now
Samantha now devotes her time for destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
Samantha, who is receiving accolades from various quarters for the past one week thank her film 'Neethane En Ponvasantham' and the Telugu version of it named 'Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu', and has decided to spend a decent share of her time and money for a just cause.
The actress will be part of an organisation called Pratyusha, which reaches out to destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
"I strongly believe that everyone should contribute something to the society they live in. Hence the decision," says the 'Naan Ee' girl.
At present, the actor is doing a string of movies in Telugu. Also she has signed Suriya's forthcoming film, which is to be directed by Lingusamy.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi