Samantha devotes much time for philanthropy now
Samantha now devotes her time for destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
Samantha, who is receiving accolades from various quarters for the past one week thank her film 'Neethane En Ponvasantham' and the Telugu version of it named 'Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu', and has decided to spend a decent share of her time and money for a just cause.
The actress will be part of an organisation called Pratyusha, which reaches out to destitute women and children suffering from life threatening diseases.
"I strongly believe that everyone should contribute something to the society they live in. Hence the decision," says the 'Naan Ee' girl.
At present, the actor is doing a string of movies in Telugu. Also she has signed Suriya's forthcoming film, which is to be directed by Lingusamy.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology