Samantha dubs her voice for three languages
Samantha is dubbing her voice for 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham', which is being made in three languages.
Samantha, who has bounced back from health ailment, is now focusing full-fledged on work. Besides shooting for a Telugu film, the actress is dubbing for herself in 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham'.
Directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon, the film is being made simultaneously in three languages- Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. While Jiiva is the hero of the Tamil version, Nani replaces him in Telugu and Aditya Roy Kapoor is the lead actor in the Hindi version.
But there is no change as far as the heroine is concerned, as Samantha is doing it in all the three languages. "The actress is dubbing for herself. She is putting her best efforts to get the act right," say sources.
Samantha's last venture in both Tamil and Telugu was 'Naan Ee', which turned out to be one of the super hits of the year.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion