Samantha dubs her voice for three languages
Samantha is dubbing her voice for 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham', which is being made in three languages.
Samantha, who has bounced back from health ailment, is now focusing full-fledged on work. Besides shooting for a Telugu film, the actress is dubbing for herself in 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham'.
Directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon, the film is being made simultaneously in three languages- Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. While Jiiva is the hero of the Tamil version, Nani replaces him in Telugu and Aditya Roy Kapoor is the lead actor in the Hindi version.
But there is no change as far as the heroine is concerned, as Samantha is doing it in all the three languages. "The actress is dubbing for herself. She is putting her best efforts to get the act right," say sources.
Samantha's last venture in both Tamil and Telugu was 'Naan Ee', which turned out to be one of the super hits of the year.
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny