DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sameer, Dulquar Salman team up for a Malayalam film
Sameer is finalising the scripts and as per plans, the shoot for the movie will kick start by next January.
Cinematographer turned director Sameer Thahir, who hit to fame with his debut movie 'Chappa Kurisu' is getting ready to start his next. As of now, the director has already grabbed the dates of the star prodigy Dulquar Salman.
Sameer is finalising the scripts and as per plans, the shoot for the movie will kick start by next January. Shyju Khalid is the cinematographer of this movie which will also have a novel story.
Meanwhile, Dulqar's second movie in theaters 'Ustad Hotel' is currently running successfully in its fifth week. The movie is already opined as a big hit of the year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere