Samsung announces 8-inch, 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 3 tablets
The 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 3 is powered by Intel, thereby becoming the first Samsung tablet to include an Intel chip.
New Delhi: Samsung has announced the launch of the Galaxy Tab 3 tablets in two sizes - 8-inch and 10.1-inch. The tablets will be available globally starting June. According to Reuters, the 10.1-inch is powered by Intel, thereby becoming the first Samsung tablet to be powered by an Intel chip.
The 8-inch version is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and has a WXGA TFT (1280 x 800) display. The tablet has a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It has 1.5GB RAM. The tablet comes packed with a 4,450 mAh Li-ion battery.
On the other hand, the 10.1-inch tablet also has a WXGA TFT display, but it is powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor. It has a 3 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It has a 6,800 mAh Li-ion battery. It has 1GB RAM.
Both tablet come in two variants - 16GB and 32GB (user memory approximately 11GB and 26GB, respectively), and also support a microSd card up to 64GB. Both run Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean).
Samsung has previously used chips designed with energy-efficient technology from the UK's ARM Holdings for its best-selling mobile devices.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)