Samsung compares the iPhone to an apple in new Galaxy S4 ad
In a Samsung Galaxy S4 advertisement for Iceland, the Korean electronic giant is again poking fun at rival Apple.
In a Samsung Galaxy S4 advertisement for Iceland, the Korean electronic giant is again poking fun at rival Apple suggesting that the iPhone is only as good as the fruit. The tag line translated from Icelandic says, "Get a phone that understands you". Though Samsung doesn't take any names, the message is quite obvious.
Samsung is touting support for the Icelandic language in its flagship phone the Galaxy S4. Samsung has been taking shots at its American rival for quite some time now.
In 2011 a Samsung commercial is for the Galaxy S II mocked the 'line-waiters' outside a Apple store. Again when the iPhone 5 was launched, the Korean company released an ad comparing the specifications of the Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S III, which was followed by a television commercial quite similar to the Galaxy S II's showing Apple fans waiting in queue for the new iPhone 5 and then some Samsung Galaxy SIII users arrive to highlight the advantages that Samsung's flagship smartphone has over the Apple device.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines