DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samsung confirms 8-inch Galaxy Note tablet debut at MWC 2013: Report
Rumours have indicated that the tablet will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and come in 3G and Wi-Fi models.
New Delhi: Though rumours about the 8-inch Galaxy Note tablet have been doing rounds for a long time, but now there is some confirmation on the same. According to a report from iNews24, Samsung mobile head JK Shin has confirmed the Galaxy Note 8 will debut at MWC 2013, which is scheduled for February 2013, though he did not give any details.
This scoop can not be avoided as Samsung's mobile chief also intimated the Korean media organisation beforehand about the Galaxy S III Mini - before the company announced it officially.
If rumours are to be believed, the tablet will give a tough competition to Apple's iPad Mini. Rumours have indicated that the tablet will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and come in 3G and Wi-Fi models.
It is speculated to have an 8-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It is expected to sport a 5 megapixel rear camera, and 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances