Samsung event on June 20; to unveil new Windows, Android devices
The event, scheduled for June 20, will happen just one week after Apple's yearly developer conference, WWDC.
New Delhi: Samsung will host an event on June 20 in London, where it is likely to unveil new Android and Windows mobile devices. This is evident after the company posted a new image in its press release section on its press website for mobile devices. The post says, "Samsung Premiere 2013 Galaxy & Ativ".
Samsung's Galaxy brand covers its Android phones and tablets, while the Ativ is the new brand for its Windows-based devices, including its Windows 8 and Windows RT laptops, tablets and hybrids products.
Samsung will be live streaming the event on its YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/SamsungMobile).
The event, scheduled for June 20, will happen just one week after Apple's yearly developer conference, WWDC. Apple usually makes significant announcements about its upcoming software and hardware at the WWDC conference.
Besdies, Microsoft has also scheduled its 2013 Build conference, which is scheduled to begin on June 26. Microsoft is likely to unveil Windows Blue, an update to Windows 8.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test