Samsung Galaxy Core unveiled: 4.3-inch screen, Android 4.1, 5MP camera
The Galaxy Core will be available in two different versions - Single SIM from July or Dual SIM from May, depending on the market.
New Delhi: Samsung has unveiled a new samrtphone - Galaxy Core - which has a 4.3 inch WVGA (480x800) TFT LCD. The phone is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The phone sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front VGA camera. It has an 8GB of internal memory, which can further expanded up to 64GB. It has 1GB RAM.
The phone has an 1800 mAh battery. Other features include WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, MicroUSB, USB 2.0. The Galaxy Core will be available in two different versions - Single SIM from July or Dual SIM from May, depending on the market.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1