DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samsung Galaxy Grand likely to be launched in India on Jan 17
The Samsung Galaxy Grand runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor.
New Delhi: The recently announced 5-inch Galaxy Grand Android smartphone is highly expected to make its way to India in January. According to our sources, the Galaxy Grand could be launched in India on January 17. The phone will be available in India at under Rs 25,000, said our sources.
Inspired by the success of the Galaxy Note and its successor the Note II, Samsung announced the phone on December 18 silently through its blog. The Samsung Galaxy Grand runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor. The phone has an 8 megapixel camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. The 5-inch WVGA (800x480) screen is of the TFT LCD variety.
The Galaxy Grand will be available in two versions, a dual SIM version (GT-I9082) and a single SIM version (GT-I9080). The dual SIM variant will be the first to hit stores, as reported by the company.
Another phone that we are eagerly waiting for is the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. Though the phone was announced around three months back, but we have not yet heard anything about the launch of this phone in India neither from our sources nor from the company.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere