Samsung Galaxy Note III rumoured to be announced on September 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note III is rumoured to come in two variants - one with LCD display and another with OLED display.
New Delhi: Inspired by the success of its Galaxy Note family, Samsung will reportedly unveil its much-awaited Galaxy Note III smartphone at its Mobile Unpacked event. According to a report from AndroidGeeks, the company has scheduled the event for September 4 in Berlin. The report claims that the company will start sending out invites for the September 4 Mobile Unpacked event sometime in August.
If the report is to be believed, the event will take place two days before the IFA trade show in Berlin begins. The Samsung Galaxy Note III is rumoured to come in two variants - one with LCD display and another with OLED display.
Specualtions are rife that the Galaxy Note III will feature a 5.7-inch display, Qualcomm 800 CPU and include LTE-A support. The phone is expected to sport a 13 megapixel camera and come with 2GB RAM.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology