Samsung Galaxy Note III rumoured to be announced on September 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note III is rumoured to come in two variants - one with LCD display and another with OLED display.
New Delhi: Inspired by the success of its Galaxy Note family, Samsung will reportedly unveil its much-awaited Galaxy Note III smartphone at its Mobile Unpacked event. According to a report from AndroidGeeks, the company has scheduled the event for September 4 in Berlin. The report claims that the company will start sending out invites for the September 4 Mobile Unpacked event sometime in August.
If the report is to be believed, the event will take place two days before the IFA trade show in Berlin begins. The Samsung Galaxy Note III is rumoured to come in two variants - one with LCD display and another with OLED display.
Specualtions are rife that the Galaxy Note III will feature a 5.7-inch display, Qualcomm 800 CPU and include LTE-A support. The phone is expected to sport a 13 megapixel camera and come with 2GB RAM.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
From Our Network
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18