DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samsung Galaxy S III sales to hit 10 mn in July
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe.
New Delhi: Samsung Electronics Co, the world's biggest smartphone maker, expects cumulative sales of its latest smartphone Galaxy S III to top 10 million units during July, JK Shin, head of its telecommunications business, said on Monday.
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe, and is now expanding global roll-outs.
The phone features a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. It has an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag and a 1.9 megapixel front camera, which are believed to offer users a wide variety of camera features and face recognition related options.
Weighing 133g, the phone is only 8.6 mm thick. The Samsung Galaxy S III runs Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, operating system.
Available in two colours - Pebble Blue and Marble White, its connectivity options include connectivity options icnlude WiFi a/b/g/n, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0(LE). The phone is engineered with a 2100 mAh battery.
With additional inputs from Reuters
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand