Samsung Galaxy S IV to be launched on March 14: Reports
SamMobile reports that the company is going to announce the Galaxy S IV in New York.
New Delhi: Earlier, there were reports that the next-generation Samsung Galaxy S smartphone would be unveiled on March 15, but now the Internet is abuzz with reports that the successor to the highly successful Galaxy S III, unofficially dubbed "Galaxy S IV", is highly expected to be revealed on March 14. It means that the company will announce the Galaxy S IV around 2 weeks after the Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona.
According to a report from The Verge, Samsung is likely to come up with one or more new devices on March 14, and one of which is presumed to be the Galaxy S IV. SamMobile also reports that the company is going to announce the Galaxy S IV in New York.
Besdies, Mobile-Review's Eldar Murtazin tweeted about a big announcement on March 14. His tweet reads as, "Save the date for a big announcement - March 14 :) And keep silence ;) HTC will miss HTC One sales again :( Like it was in 2012."
The Galaxy S IV is expected to come equipped with a 4.99-inch Super AMOLED full HD display, a 1.8GHz eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor, 2GB of RAM, NFC, 4G LTE, a microSD slot, wireless charging capabilities and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. The device is likely to sport a 13-megapixel rear camera.
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Film Industry Divided? No Way, Says Salim Khan
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18