Samsung Galaxy S IV to scroll content by tracking eye movement: Report
Samsung Galaxy S IV is likely to have an eye scrolling feature, thereby enabling users to scroll through webpages without even touching the screen of the phone.
New Delhi: Though there is no official word from Samsung on the features and specifications of the upcoming Galaxy S IV smartphone, the rumour mill has started churning out rumours concerning the same.
According to a new report from The New York Times, Samsung Galaxy S IV is likely to have an eye scrolling feature, thereby enabling users to scroll through webpages without even touching the screen of the phone.
"The phone will track a user's eyes to determine where to scroll, said a Samsung employee who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media. For example, when users read articles and their eyes reach the bottom of the page, the software will automatically scroll down to reveal the next paragraphs of text," said the report.
However, it is still not know that which technology has been used by the company to track eye movement. Samsung will unveil its next flagship smartphone - Galaxy S IV - at an event on March 14 in New York.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony