DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samsung Galaxy S IV to scroll content by tracking eye movement: Report
Samsung Galaxy S IV is likely to have an eye scrolling feature, thereby enabling users to scroll through webpages without even touching the screen of the phone.
New Delhi: Though there is no official word from Samsung on the features and specifications of the upcoming Galaxy S IV smartphone, the rumour mill has started churning out rumours concerning the same.
According to a new report from The New York Times, Samsung Galaxy S IV is likely to have an eye scrolling feature, thereby enabling users to scroll through webpages without even touching the screen of the phone.
"The phone will track a user's eyes to determine where to scroll, said a Samsung employee who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media. For example, when users read articles and their eyes reach the bottom of the page, the software will automatically scroll down to reveal the next paragraphs of text," said the report.
However, it is still not know that which technology has been used by the company to track eye movement. Samsung will unveil its next flagship smartphone - Galaxy S IV - at an event on March 14 in New York.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere