Samsung Gear Circle: Samsung's new wearable device is a digital necklace
The Gear Circle is paired with a smartphone (via Bluetooth) to help users receive calls, listen to music, and make voice commands.
New Delhi: Samsung, besides the Gear S, has announced another wearable device. Named the Gear Circle, it is paired with a smartphone (via Bluetooth) to help users receive calls, listen to music, and make voice commands.
It features a magnetic lock which clasps around the user's neck when not in use, as well as vibrates to signal incoming calls and notifications.
The Samsung Gear Circle will be available in global markets in phases beginning October.
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan