Samsung launches Galaxy Note 800 at Rs 39,990
The Samsung Galaxy Note 800 is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and has 2GB RAM.
New Delhi: Extending its Galaxy Note range, Samsung India launched its new device - the Galaxy Note 800 tablet - at a price of Rs 39,990. The tablet features a 10.1-inch LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels. Quite like its predecessor, this new Galaxy Note 10.1 also comes with a stylus called the S Pen.
Armed with a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, the tablet runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Weighing 600g, the Galaxy Note 800 has a 5 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera. The tablet is 8.9mm thick.
The Galaxy Note 800 has an internal memory of 16GB, which is expandable up to 32GB. The device comes with a 7,000 mAh battery.
The new tablet comes with a multiscreen feature, with which users can run two different applications side-by-side simultaneously for easy multitasking. Users can view Web pages or videos, or launch other applications while writing or sketching ideas with the S Pen on the other half of the screen.
The 6.5mm S Pen is embedded directly in the device and, when removed, automatically launches specially-optimised apps, including S Note, S Planner, Crayon physics, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and Polaris Office. Alternatively, users can also set their preferred application to be launched instantly.
The Shape Match and Formula Match features help correct and digitise geometric shapes and solve numeric formulas hand-written with the S Pen.
Other features include Smart Stay, which tracks the user's eyes to ensure that the screen is always on while being looked at, and Pop Up Play, which allows the user to watch a video anywhere on their screen while simultaneously running other tasks.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg Feeling the Pressure, Says Toto Wolff