Samsung launches Rex 90, 80, 70 and 60 feature phones
The price range of the four new Samsung Rex phones are from Rs 4,280 to Rs 6,490.
New Delhi: Samsung has announced the launch of its new range of smart feature phones under the Samsung Rex series. The four new phones unveiled at an event at New Delhi are the Rex 90, Rex 80, Rex 70 and Rex 60.
The price range of the four new Samsung Rex phones are from Rs 4,280 to Rs 6,490. The Rex 60 is priced at Rs 4,280, the Rex 70 costs Rs 4,570, the Rex 80 is available for Rs 5,270, and the Rex 90 for Rs 6,490.
Samsung Rex series of phones are being launched globally from India. Samsung says the phones have been developed in India and will be introduced across a number of markets beginning with India.
The Rex 90 has a 3.5-inch capacitive display, with dual-SIM support, a 3.2 megapixel camera, WiFi with up to 15 hours of talktime. The dual-SIM Rex 80 has a 3-inch capacitive screen and also includes WiFi support and comes with a 3 megapixel camera.
The Rex 70 has a similar screen as the Rex 80 but has a lower 2 megapixel camera. The starting model, the Rex 60 has a 2.8-inch display (not capacitive) and a 1.3 megapixel camera.
The Rex 90 has 7 customisable homescreens while the other models have 8.
Recommended For You
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune