Samsung may unveil the Galaxy S IV at CES 2013 in January
The smartphone is rumoured to feature a 5-inch full HD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 441 ppi.
New Delhi: After the successful launch of the Galaxy S III, Samsung is now rumoured to be preparing for the launch of its successor, unofficially dubbed - the Galaxy S IV smartphone.
The rumour mill started churning out rumours at a rapid pace about the Galaxy S IV after Asia Economics reported on Friday that Samsung is working on a new smartphone with a large 1920 x 1080 resolution display. It further reported that the company may debut the new phone at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show in January.
If reports about the Galaxy S IV are to believed, the smartphone will come equipped with a 5-inch full HD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 441 ppi. However, it not clear that whether the screen will feature flexible display technology.
The Galaxy S IV is also speculated to comes armed with a quad-core Exynos processor and 4G LTE capabilities. The upcoming smartphone is believed to feature the rectangular styling with rounded corners found on the S III, but it is expected to have some external design changes.
Earlier, there were reports that claimed the company was going to unveil the new flagship smartphone at Mobile World Congress in February. But now a few reports suggest the launch of Samsung's new flasgship smartphone at the CES 2013.
If Samsung does introduce the Samsung Galaxy S IV at CES, it would come just eight months after the unveiling of the current flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III.
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi a Migratory Bird Who Left With my Money: Kapil Sibal
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time