Samsung offers 15 per cent cashback on five Galaxy devices
The cashback offer is valid only on 12 months EMI; it is not vaild on 6 months or 100 per cent down-payment. The offer is valid till April 30.
New Delhi: Samsung, which is facing a tough competition from home-grown manufacturers like Micromax, Lava and Karbonn, has announced a cashback offer on its five major devices - Galaxy Note 800, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Camera. Customers can get cashback up to Rs 5,668 if they buy any of these devices using an ICICI or Standard Chartered credit card.
As per the offer, buyers can get Rs 5,324 cashback on the Galaxy Note 800 (offer price: Rs 30,166), Rs 4,799 on the Galaxy S III (offer price: Rs 27,191), Rs 3,223 on the Galaxy Grand (offer price: Rs 18,267), Rs 5,668 on the Galaxy Note II (offer price: Rs 32,122) and Rs 3,999 on the Galaxy Camera (offer price: Rs 22,591).
The cashback offer is valid only on 12 months EMI; it is not vaild on 6 months or 100 per cent down-payment. The offer is valid till April 30. Cash back will be credited into the customers' Credit Card account on or before 15th June 2013.
Only one product can be purchased on cash back through a credit card during the cash back period. Also, the 15 per cent cash back offer is not available on Samsung e-store.
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy