Samsung projected to sell over 60 mn smartphones in Q4 2012
The report stated that a major contributor to these numbers will be the Galaxy Note II that was released in Sep.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- 'Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields'
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18