Samsung reportedly working on Galaxy Watch, S IV Mini
The Galaxy S IV is expected to come equipped with a 4.99-inch Super AMOLED full HD display, a 1.8GHz eight-core processor, and 2GB of RAM.
New Delhi: Internet is abuzz with reports of the Samsung Galaxy S III successor ,unofficially dubbed, "Galaxy S IV". Recently, SamMobile reported that Samsung would unveil the Galaxy S IV handset on March 15, adding, the device is expected to be launched in Europe and Asia in April and around May or June in North America and Australia.
Now, SamMobile has come up with a report, which says that the company is working on the Galaxy S IV 'mini' handset. "This device uses almost the same accessories as the Galaxy S IV only this device can't use the wireless charing dock," said the report.
The SamMobile report further speculates that Samsung could be preparing its new warrior that would compete with Apple's rumoured iWatch.
Samsung's next flagship smartphone - Galaxy S IV - is expected to come equipped with a 4.99-inch Super AMOLED full HD display, a 1.8GHz eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor, 2GB of RAM, NFC, 4G LTE, a microSD slot, wireless charging capabilities and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. The device is likely to sport a 13-megapixel rear camera.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- Curfew, Restrictions in Kashmir Ahead of Friday Prayers
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention