Samsung unveils Galaxy Tab 3: 7-inch display, dual-core CPU
Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor; the Galaxy Tab 3 has a 7-inch display.
New Delhi: Samsung has announced the introduction of a new tablet named "Galaxy Tab 3". It has a 7-inch WSVGA TFT display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels at 169 ppi. It encompasses thinner bezel than the previous Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0).
The Galaxy Tab 3 is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the tablet sports a 3 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It supports 1080p video playback.
It comes in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. both models allow you to expand memory up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. It is pakced with a 4000 mAh battery.
The Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch WiFi version will be available globally beginning May and 3G version will follow in June. The product availability varies by market and will be rolled out gradually.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology