Samsung unveils Galaxy Tab 3: 7-inch display, dual-core CPU
Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor; the Galaxy Tab 3 has a 7-inch display.
New Delhi: Samsung has announced the introduction of a new tablet named "Galaxy Tab 3". It has a 7-inch WSVGA TFT display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels at 169 ppi. It encompasses thinner bezel than the previous Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0).
The Galaxy Tab 3 is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the tablet sports a 3 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It supports 1080p video playback.
It comes in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. both models allow you to expand memory up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. It is pakced with a 4000 mAh battery.
The Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch WiFi version will be available globally beginning May and 3G version will follow in June. The product availability varies by market and will be rolled out gradually.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Mukesh Ambani the Richest Indian With Net Worth of $22.7 Billion: Forbes
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Will Drive Innovation in Technology: Mukesh Ambani
- Reliance Jio 4G Launch: Long Queues on Day 1; Fast Data is Showstopper