Samsung unveils Galaxy Tab 3: 7-inch display, dual-core CPU
Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor; the Galaxy Tab 3 has a 7-inch display.
New Delhi: Samsung has announced the introduction of a new tablet named "Galaxy Tab 3". It has a 7-inch WSVGA TFT display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels at 169 ppi. It encompasses thinner bezel than the previous Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0).
The Galaxy Tab 3 is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the tablet sports a 3 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It supports 1080p video playback.
It comes in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. both models allow you to expand memory up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. It is pakced with a 4000 mAh battery.
The Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch WiFi version will be available globally beginning May and 3G version will follow in June. The product availability varies by market and will be rolled out gradually.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL
- Will Act Against Raj Thackeray if he Breaks Law: Fadnavis