Samsung unveils the Galaxy Grand
The Galaxy Grand will be available in two versions, a dual SIM variant (GT-I9082) and a single SIM version (GT-I9080).
New Delhi: Inspired by the success of the Galaxy Note and its successor the Note II, Samsung has unveiled its budget 5-inch smartphone the Galaxy Grand. Samsung The Samsung Galaxy Grand runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor.
The phone has an 8 megapixel camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. The 5-inch WVGA (800x480) screen is of the TFT LCD variety.
The Galaxy Grand will be available in two versions, a dual SIM version (GT-I9082) and a single SIM version (GT-I9080). The dual SIM variant will be the first to hit stores.
In the blog post announcing the release, Samsung has not revealed details about the phone's availability and pricing.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game