DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samsung unveils the Galaxy Grand
The Galaxy Grand will be available in two versions, a dual SIM variant (GT-I9082) and a single SIM version (GT-I9080).
New Delhi: Inspired by the success of the Galaxy Note and its successor the Note II, Samsung has unveiled its budget 5-inch smartphone the Galaxy Grand. Samsung The Samsung Galaxy Grand runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor.
The phone has an 8 megapixel camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. The 5-inch WVGA (800x480) screen is of the TFT LCD variety.
The Galaxy Grand will be available in two versions, a dual SIM version (GT-I9082) and a single SIM version (GT-I9080). The dual SIM variant will be the first to hit stores.
In the blog post announcing the release, Samsung has not revealed details about the phone's availability and pricing.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City