Samsung unveils waterproof Galaxy Xcover 2 smartphone
The phone features a 4-inch WVGA display, and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Samsung has now unveiled a new Galaxy smartphone - Galaxy Xcover 2 - which runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean smartphone.
The GALAXY Xcover 2 is said to be optimised to endure against the most rugged outdoor conditions, whether you are at work or play. Protected against the elements, it is dust and sand proof. It's even water resistant to a depth of one meter for up to 30 minutes (IP67 Certified).
The phone features a 4-inch WVGA display, and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor. It runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a front VGA camera.
According to the company, users can take photos under water with the direct camera key, hold on tight to your device with the strap holder and not worry about dropping your phone as the battery cover lock gives added protection.
The Galaxy Xcover 2 has a 4GB user memory, 1GB RAM. Its memory can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. The phone comes packed with a 1,700 mAh battery.
Its connectivity options include Bluetooth v 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life