Samsung unveils waterproof Galaxy Xcover 2 smartphone
The phone features a 4-inch WVGA display, and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Samsung has now unveiled a new Galaxy smartphone - Galaxy Xcover 2 - which runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean smartphone.
The GALAXY Xcover 2 is said to be optimised to endure against the most rugged outdoor conditions, whether you are at work or play. Protected against the elements, it is dust and sand proof. It's even water resistant to a depth of one meter for up to 30 minutes (IP67 Certified).
The phone features a 4-inch WVGA display, and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor. It runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a front VGA camera.
According to the company, users can take photos under water with the direct camera key, hold on tight to your device with the strap holder and not worry about dropping your phone as the battery cover lock gives added protection.
The Galaxy Xcover 2 has a 4GB user memory, 1GB RAM. Its memory can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. The phone comes packed with a 1,700 mAh battery.
Its connectivity options include Bluetooth v 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1