DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sana Khan's next is a biopic on Silk Smitha
Sana Khan's next is a Malayalam film titled 'Climax', which is said to be a biopic on late actress Silk Smitha.
'Silambattam' girl Sana Khan is currently playing the lead role in a Malayalam film titled 'Climax', which is said to be a bio-pic on late actress Silk Smitha.
Directed by Anil, the film is scripted by Antony Eastman, who directed a movie titled 'Inaiyai Thedi', which had Silk Smitha in the lead role.
It is said that 'Climax' attempts to throw light on the last days of the popular actress and the trauma she underwent due to some people around her.
Says Antony, "I have worked with many actresses. Based on their real life experiences, I have penned the script of 'Climax'. Some portions are based on the happenings in the life of Silk Smitha."
Silk Smitha, Inaiyai Thedi, Sana Khan,
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry