DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
26/11: Memorial built in honour of Major Unnikrishnan
The NSG commando died during Operation Black Tornado but not before flushing out the remaining the terrorists from the Taj hotel.
Bangalore: A memorial for 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks martyr Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was inaugurated in Bangalore on Monday, on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the attacks that left 166 people dead and over 300 injured.
The statue was unveiled a short while earlier. The NSG commando died during Operation Black Tornado but not before flushing out the remaining the terrorists from the Taj hotel.
The 31-year-old was posthumously awarded the Ashok Chakra, along with other martyrs Tukaram Omble, Ashok Kamte, Vijay Salaskar and Hemant Karkare.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup