DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
26/11: Memorial built in honour of Major Unnikrishnan
The NSG commando died during Operation Black Tornado but not before flushing out the remaining the terrorists from the Taj hotel.
Bangalore: A memorial for 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks martyr Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was inaugurated in Bangalore on Monday, on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the attacks that left 166 people dead and over 300 injured.
The statue was unveiled a short while earlier. The NSG commando died during Operation Black Tornado but not before flushing out the remaining the terrorists from the Taj hotel.
The 31-year-old was posthumously awarded the Ashok Chakra, along with other martyrs Tukaram Omble, Ashok Kamte, Vijay Salaskar and Hemant Karkare.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win