DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sandra Bullock's murder plot bogus
The FBI has deemed the tip "not credible"
The FBI says the murder plot against Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock, allegedly arranged by her husband Jesse James' so-called mistress Bombshell McGee, is bogus, says a report.
According to sources, McGee's ex-husband Shane Modica received a call from an unknown person who claimed that McGee wanted to bump off both Bullock and Modica. Tmz.com reports that FBI has deemed the tip "not credible".
Modica also said that the caller claimed he received his killing orders before Bullock's husband James's affair with McGee came to light. The FBI reported they have had prior run-ins with the mystery caller and have since concluded the threat to be bogus.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia