Sandra Bullock's murder plot bogus
The FBI has deemed the tip "not credible"
The FBI says the murder plot against Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock, allegedly arranged by her husband Jesse James' so-called mistress Bombshell McGee, is bogus, says a report.
According to sources, McGee's ex-husband Shane Modica received a call from an unknown person who claimed that McGee wanted to bump off both Bullock and Modica. Tmz.com reports that FBI has deemed the tip "not credible".
Modica also said that the caller claimed he received his killing orders before Bullock's husband James's affair with McGee came to light. The FBI reported they have had prior run-ins with the mystery caller and have since concluded the threat to be bogus.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More