Sania, Shoaib to match steps on 'Nach Baliye 5'
The couple will be on the show just as a special guest for an episode or two.
Mumbai: Tennis star Sania Mirza and her husband, Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, are set to match steps on the dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5'. Rumour mills have been abuzz about their participation in the show, but a formal announcement regarding their inclusion is set to be made here Wednesday.
However, if a source is to be believed, the couple will be on the show just as a special guest for an episode or two.
When IANS questioned Nachiket Pant Vaidya, general manager, Star Plus, over Sania-Shoaib's participation, he said: "I met Sania at the BIG Star Entertainment Awards... And well, let's see."
Sania and Shoaib got married in 2010.
They will join 11 other celebrity couples on 'Nach Baliye', which is set to go on air on Star Plus Dec 29.
As many as 11 well-known couples from the TV industry have been brought together for the comeback season, to be judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and ace choreographer Terence Lewis.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1