Sanjay Dutt needs eight more days to shoot for 'PK'
He was told to surrender by April 18, but he is has moved the Supreme Court to seek more time.
Mumbai: Actor Sanjay Dutt, who was working in double shifts to wrap up his projects before surrendering himself, needs about a week's time to finish the shooting of 'PK'.
A source close to the team revealed that director Rajkumar Hirani had requested Aamir Khan to take time out from his schedule for 'Dhoom 3' and be part of the shoot with Sanjay Dutt for 'PK'. A few portions are yet to be shot with Sanjay Dutt.
When contacted, Hirani said: "Yes, about eight days of shooting is left with Sanjay Dutt."
'PK' also features Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput.
Dutt, 53, was sentenced to five years in jail by the apex court March 21 for illegal arms possession during the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts.
He was told to surrender by April 18, but he is likely to move the Supreme Court Tuesday to seek more time to surrender.
As he has already served one-and-half years of imprisonment, he has stay in jail for three-and-half years more.
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets