DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sanjay Dutt to share screen with Jiiva
Sanjay Dutt will be seen in the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster 'Saamy' which will be helmed by KS Ravikumar.
The division between north and south cinema is diminishing. While south actors are keen on setting a pan Indian image, still being a star down south, those in B-town seem to be open in doing roles down south. Recently we saw Jackie Shroff foraying in Tamil cinema, he also bagged a role along with the Superstar in 'Kochadaiyaan'.
Now the latest buzz is that another ace star, Sanjay Dutt, will debut in Kollywood!
Recently we reported that ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran will be wielding the megaphone for the first time. The film is set to be made in three languages, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu with leading Tamil actor Jiiva as the lead. It is said that the makers are keen on casting Sanjay Dutt for a pivotal role in this flick.
The film's producers, RS Infotainment, will be approaching Sanjay Dutt shortly. Elred Kumar of RS Infotainment will be going to Mumbai to meet Sanjay.
It may be mentioned Sanjay Dutt will be seen in the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster 'Saamy' which will be helmed by KS Ravikumar.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan