Sanjay Dutt to share screen with Jiiva
Sanjay Dutt will be seen in the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster 'Saamy' which will be helmed by KS Ravikumar.
The division between north and south cinema is diminishing. While south actors are keen on setting a pan Indian image, still being a star down south, those in B-town seem to be open in doing roles down south. Recently we saw Jackie Shroff foraying in Tamil cinema, he also bagged a role along with the Superstar in 'Kochadaiyaan'.
Now the latest buzz is that another ace star, Sanjay Dutt, will debut in Kollywood!
Recently we reported that ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran will be wielding the megaphone for the first time. The film is set to be made in three languages, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu with leading Tamil actor Jiiva as the lead. It is said that the makers are keen on casting Sanjay Dutt for a pivotal role in this flick.
The film's producers, RS Infotainment, will be approaching Sanjay Dutt shortly. Elred Kumar of RS Infotainment will be going to Mumbai to meet Sanjay.
It may be mentioned Sanjay Dutt will be seen in the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster 'Saamy' which will be helmed by KS Ravikumar.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?