Sanjay Dutt turns Rajinikanth's bodyguard for a day
Sanjay Dutt celebrated Pongal in Tamil Nadu and also met Rajinikanth.
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt was immensely happy to meet Rajinikanth in Tamil Nadu recently. The actor was shooting for his Hindi movie 'Policegiri' directed by K S Ravikumar, when he expressed his desire to meet Rajini to the director of the film.
Sanjay Dutt celebrated Pongal and also met Rajinikanth.
"Sanjay had told me that he wanted to meet Rajinikanth. We went to his place for tea and he welcomed us warmly with a bouquet. Rajini's family was also present with him. He enquired about how our film was shaping up and spoke in general about the film industry," said Ravikumar.
Sanjay also narrated an incident that occurred when he and Rajini were shooting for their Hindi movie together in Ooty.
"The director wanted to shoot a scene on the roadside but when Rajini and Sanjay stepped out, a huge crowd gathered and that day, Sanjay had to become Rajini's bodyguard. Dutt admitted Rajini's mass appeal had left him stunned.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction