Sanjay Dutt's twins watch 'Policegiri' with their mom Manyata
Sanjay Dutt's twins, Iqra and Shahraan went to watch their father's latest film with mom, Manyata Dutt.
Manyata Dutt, wife of actor Sanjay Dutt, took the couple's twins- Shahraan and Iqra to watch their father's latest film 'Policegiri'. Dutt, who is serving a jail term of 3 years in relation to the 1993 Bombay blasts, completed the film right before he surrendered to the court. Dutt's film is slated to release on 5 July and also stars Prachi Desai in the lead role.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines