DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: Suspension of IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt revoked
The IPS officer had been suspended in August 2011 for not turning up to work in the wake of his allegations against Modi.
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat government on Monday revoked the suspension of IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt, as it accepted the decision of the central review committee which reports to the Union Home Ministry.
The IPS officer had been suspended in August 2011 for not turning up to work in the wake of his allegations against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in connection with the 2002 riots.
Bhatt had claimed that he was being victimised for alleging that Narendra Modi was complicit in the 2002 Gujarat riots. He had even filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court alleging Modi's role in the riots.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh