DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Santhanam back on Tollywood
Impressed with Santhanam's performance, producers from the neighboring states are waiting to book him in their films
There can be no two opinions that Santhanam is today the numero uno comedian of Tamil cinema. Impressed with his performance and timing sense, producers from the neighboring states have been vying to book him in their films.
While Mollywood movie makers have been asking the dates of Santhanam for a long time, Tollywood producers too have joined the list now.
This is because many films these days are being made as Tamil-Telugu bilinguals. Even if they are no bilinguals, Telugu films are dubbed and released in Tamil and vice versa.
But it seems Santhanam is in no hurry. It is said that he is waiting for the release of the Telugu dubbed version of 'Oru Kal Oru Kannadi', which will be released in Andhra Pradesh in a grand manner soon.
Only after seeing its result, Santhanam is expected to sign straight Telugu projects.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere