DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sapna Bhavnani strips for new PETA ad
This is not the first time that Sapna has put her weight behind PETA.
Mumbai: Celebrity hair stylist and 'Bigg Boss' contestant Sapna Bhavnani has gone nude for the latest commercial of PETA. Sapna, 41, who is known for her tattoos, has appeared in the advertisement which asks people to be comfortable in their own skin and not to use fur and leather items. Her photo in the advertisement comes with the slogan 'Ink, not mink'.
"After I educated myself and saw a few films on the cruelty and what happens to animals, I realised that it just wasn't worth it. I take a very strong stance on leather.Pleather is a great substitute for leather. And if you don't know what it is, I just say go to your local shop and ask for that substitute because it is available," Sapna said in a statement.
This is not the first time that Sapna has put her weight behind PETA. She appeared two years ago in another PETA ad holding a pair of scissors and posing next to the caption, "Cut Hair, Not Frogs. Choose to Refuse to Dissect Animals".
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes