DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sarabjit's family to meet Home Minister on Thursday
The family said his life can be saved if the Indian government puts pressure on Pakistan to shift for better treatment.
New Delhi: The family of Sarabjit Singh, who is lying in coma in a Lahore hospital after an attack in a Pakistan jail, will meet Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde in New Delhi on Thursday to seek his better treatment and bringing him back home. Official sources said Shinde has given time to the family, including Sarbjit's sister Dalbir, to hear their grievances.
The family, which crossed over to India after visiting 49-year-old Sarabjit, said his life can be saved if the Indian government puts pressure on Pakistan to shift him to this country or abroad for better treatment.
The family is expected to meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid besides Shinde to urge them to help save Sarabjit's life by taking necessary steps.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?