DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chit fund scam: Mukherjee sent to Judicial custody
Mukherjee was produced before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate who remanded her to judicial custody till May 31.
Kolkata: Saradha Group director and close associate of Sudipta Sen, Debjani Mukherjee was on Monday remanded in judicial custody till May 31 by the Bidhanagar court.
Mukherjee, who failed to present herself before the Bidhanagar Court a few days back due to ill health, was produced before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (Bidhannagar), who remanded her to judicial custody till May 31.
Yesterday Sudipta Sen, chairman and managing director of Saradha Group which is accused of duping thousands of poor investors in West Bengal and a few other states, was remanded to 10 days' police custody.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi