Chit fund scam: Mukherjee sent to Judicial custody
Mukherjee was produced before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate who remanded her to judicial custody till May 31.
Kolkata: Saradha Group director and close associate of Sudipta Sen, Debjani Mukherjee was on Monday remanded in judicial custody till May 31 by the Bidhanagar court.
Mukherjee, who failed to present herself before the Bidhanagar Court a few days back due to ill health, was produced before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (Bidhannagar), who remanded her to judicial custody till May 31.
Yesterday Sudipta Sen, chairman and managing director of Saradha Group which is accused of duping thousands of poor investors in West Bengal and a few other states, was remanded to 10 days' police custody.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC May Alter Political Discourse in Poll-bound States
- Retaliation Fear: Border Villages being Cleared
- Rajnath Reviews Security Situation Along Indo-Pakistan Border
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead