Saravanan and Vikram Prabhu team up for next
Tamil debutant Vikram Prabhu denies on doing remakes at an early stage in his career.
It was earlier reported 'Engaeyum Eppothum' fame director Saravanan who shot to fame with his very debut will be joining hands with Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
The yet-to-be-titled venture will be produced by Thirupathi Brothers and will have music by GV Prakash say industry insiders.
Vikram Prabhu is currently awaiting the release of 'Kumki', a film by Prabhu Solomon that marks Vikram's debut in Tamil cinema. 'Kumki' is also produced by Lingusamy's Thirupathi Brothers, it may be mentioned. Recently Vikram Prabhu turned down the 'Sattam Oru Irutarai' remake as he didn't want to do a remake at an early stage in his career.
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Here's What Bollywood Celebrities Have To Say About MNS Ban On Pakistani Artistes
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump