Saravanan and Vikram Prabhu team up for next
Tamil debutant Vikram Prabhu denies on doing remakes at an early stage in his career.
It was earlier reported 'Engaeyum Eppothum' fame director Saravanan who shot to fame with his very debut will be joining hands with Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
The yet-to-be-titled venture will be produced by Thirupathi Brothers and will have music by GV Prakash say industry insiders.
Vikram Prabhu is currently awaiting the release of 'Kumki', a film by Prabhu Solomon that marks Vikram's debut in Tamil cinema. 'Kumki' is also produced by Lingusamy's Thirupathi Brothers, it may be mentioned. Recently Vikram Prabhu turned down the 'Sattam Oru Irutarai' remake as he didn't want to do a remake at an early stage in his career.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017