Saravanan and Vikram Prabhu team up for next
Tamil debutant Vikram Prabhu denies on doing remakes at an early stage in his career.
It was earlier reported 'Engaeyum Eppothum' fame director Saravanan who shot to fame with his very debut will be joining hands with Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
The yet-to-be-titled venture will be produced by Thirupathi Brothers and will have music by GV Prakash say industry insiders.
Vikram Prabhu is currently awaiting the release of 'Kumki', a film by Prabhu Solomon that marks Vikram's debut in Tamil cinema. 'Kumki' is also produced by Lingusamy's Thirupathi Brothers, it may be mentioned. Recently Vikram Prabhu turned down the 'Sattam Oru Irutarai' remake as he didn't want to do a remake at an early stage in his career.
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Rani Mukerji, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor Step Out In Style For Durga Puja Celebrations
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18