DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saravanan and Vikram Prabhu team up for next
Tamil debutant Vikram Prabhu denies on doing remakes at an early stage in his career.
It was earlier reported 'Engaeyum Eppothum' fame director Saravanan who shot to fame with his very debut will be joining hands with Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
The yet-to-be-titled venture will be produced by Thirupathi Brothers and will have music by GV Prakash say industry insiders.
Vikram Prabhu is currently awaiting the release of 'Kumki', a film by Prabhu Solomon that marks Vikram's debut in Tamil cinema. 'Kumki' is also produced by Lingusamy's Thirupathi Brothers, it may be mentioned. Recently Vikram Prabhu turned down the 'Sattam Oru Irutarai' remake as he didn't want to do a remake at an early stage in his career.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong