DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jairam sanctions Rs 30 crores for Sariska
Admitting that there were problems in the tiger reserve, Ramesh accepted responsibility for the death of the tiger.
Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh sanctioned Rs 30 crores for the Sariska sancruary on WEdnesday.
Admitting that there were problems in the tiger reserve, Ramesh accepted full responsiblity for the death of the translocated tiger at the sanctuary.
The carcass of a dead tiger was found in Sariska this week causing a major setback to the tiger breeding programme and sparking off a debate on the tiger translocation problem.
The minister has sanctioned the funds for Sariska Tiger Reserve to ensure that the remaining four tigers that have been shifted from Ranthambhore are safe.
Sariska had lost all its tigers to poaching in 2005.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics